Wednesday, July 11, 2012

My bad it is "Pedometer"...not Odmeter don't know where I came up with that one...inventing new words haa...well started a walk/jog workout situation and maaan I can feel it in my butt, thighs, and waist...it's a good pain...the I'm getting off my fat ass kind of pain...the track I'm using is just outside my local hospital about 1.25 mile around...it's a little beat down but just the right amount of hills and valleys for building those muscles...and the new balance pedometer is a little weird I'll run/walk the track 3 to 4 times and it gives me a reading of only .58 miles...the pulse counter works well...and time...just the mile tracker makes no sense...oh well just keep track of my pulse...got on the scale at home ealier today and it gave me a digital read of 233.4 (from 237.3)...sooo it looks like the walk/jog might be  workin'...*gives scale the ol' stank eye* just don't trust it.

Just thinking the other day back in my soccer glory days (12+ years ago) I could run/sprint 6 to 12 miles so easily...now I'm huffin' and puffin' around just a 1.25 mile track...not cool! LOL *shakes fist at my fatness* so kids try to put down the fork more often... ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment