Saturday, October 20, 2012

Ick as far as any of those devices previously discussed...none of them worked...sooooooo back to BMI and old stand by the scale...which is showing up a 217 number...still don't trust it...but I keep working out...even though the original goal was to join the Army to help pay down my college loans *shrugs* Shit Happens....sooooo my goal by the age 36 to be 150 lbs again...because being fat is exhausting....seriously couldn't run up 3 flights of stairs with out being winded...now I have no problem...still want to lose more weight though...running is the best calorie burner...but I do like strength training helped thin out my arms and I can lift stuff with no problem...plus can't run in snow...also my arch nemesis is back >shin splints< my right one is fine after awhile but now the left one is always bitchy after a run...been doing the strength training to repair/build up the muscle so as not to cause a stress fracture that would suck...eh we will see if the whole weight loss thing pans out for me...just want to keep myself healthy not tryin' enter any MMA situation LOL

 
WOO HOO LEG WARMERS!!!!! THA' SEXY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment