Saturday, January 19, 2013


 

Yeaaaaaaaah right..."I'm so happy that my daughters have kids because being a mom is so great" says a crazy neighbor two houses down about her daughters...which one is so in love with being a parent it drove her to drink and get a couple of DUI's...and the other fucktard younger daughter has so many baby daddies I lost count at 3...and then she screams at her kids like they just murdered someone...I guess they should get into the car a little faster...

And neither of her daughters are married to any of their kid's fathers...last time I checked in order to be a snooty bitch to people with out kids I figured there would have to be some regulatory situation that could not be refuted...ie married with kids or divorced with kids but in reality nobody wants her crazy ass daughters...not enough to put a ring on it...but I guess firing one up the birth canal counts in her head as being "wanted" LMAO that and not paying child support like her son (another long creepy story)...yet the same neighbor yells and screams at me...saying things like "you're so ugly no one wants to breed with you"..."no one wants her that's why she doesn't have any kids"...

Really I guess that's the only thing a woman can do...get knocked up and have kids to download all their fucked up expectations and failed "dreams" on to...riiight that kid is going to be so normal...because this same crazy neighbor bitch hates her gran-kids she can't even relate to her daughters anymore and she has a huge drinking problem and her husband yells at her to move a car into a driveway...guess she's doin' great as a gran-mother and a lazy ass wife kudos to her...

I guess it is just weird that there are chicks out there that clearly do not want to be parents and still hold up 1950's era bullshit...but are told by their own parents that it is the best thing to be even though they are fucking fucktards as parents themselves...where their lack of basic nurturing skills manifests into really fucked up drinking/drugin' problems...I mean I wouldn't trust these people with the care of a pet let alone a fuckin' gran-kid...

So I guess I'm a \m/LOSER BABY\m/ for not havin' kiiiiids...LMAO...ewwwness baby spoooge...

I don't know maybe I'll squeeze one out replacement value for self/tax payer (sorry hun)...just wait to be just old enough so when that little window licker hits 18 years of age I'll be pushin' up daisies...ahhhh see ya kid...life's hard deal with it...will be on my tombstone...just kidding I'm not that mean......maybe ;0)





No comments:

Post a Comment