Friday, August 2, 2013

Leonardo da Vinci....IS THE MAN!!!

I waited 2 hours in line at the MET to see this guy's sketch book back when I was in NYC...Amazing...the guy knew his shit...and I love the fact he pissed off all the fuckin' bible beaters back in the day...and ol' Leo did write backwards as a way to hide his ideas from assholes that steal shit...kind of like those fuckin' pattent squatters in China...Canal street fake bag makin' bitches...

Yeah cause nothing says lets hold back the evolution of man than some no talent asshat trying to keep irrelevant ass spuge, brainfarts, bullshit relevant...I understand the pursuit of spirituality and all but when it inhibits the progression of someone's happines and genius FUCK THAT!!

By the way I love that fucking new pope...like I'd have his outside babies type of love...“If someone is gay and he searches for the Lord and has good will, who am I to judge?” Francis told reporters.

Anyway I digress or some shit...this guy Leo was balls deep in dead bodies for the pursuit of everything AWEsome about human anatomy no one since has been able to replicate what he has done...he had such a profound insight to what the human body looked like on the inside...and his obsession with the horse anatomy was even more amazing...and the way he used this info to design and construct mechanical objects was pretty cool...yeah who gives a fuck if they didn't realy work his sketches provided the springboard to something greater than himself...pretty pics below...







No comments:

Post a Comment